[TYPES/announce] Two year postdoc at Imperial, with Ben Livshits and Alastair Donaldson, on automated browser testing

Alastair Donaldson alastair.donaldson at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Sep 21 09:23:00 EDT 2017

Dear all

Ben Livshits and I are hiring for a two year postdoc to work on novel
methods for automated testing of web browsers, for reliability and
security issues.  The closing date for applicants is:

** 13 October 2017 **

and here is a link to the advert:

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BEG914/research-associate-in-testing-web-browser-security/

As well as strong computing background, with a PhD or equivalent
qualification held or pending, we're looking experience in building and
working with large software systems and tools, and proven knowledge in
web security or program analysis, including practical aspects of type
systems.

Please contact me (alastair.donaldson at imperial.ac.uk) or Ben
(b.livshits at imperial.ac.uk) if you'd like to discuss this opportunity
before the closing date.  And please spread the word to potentially
interested candidates!

Thanks

Alastair Donaldson