[TYPES/announce] Short term placements at Imperial College

Constantinides, George A g.constantinides at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Nov 23 11:18:11 EST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

	Do you have PhD students who would be keen to spend some time with us in London during their PhD? Or are you such a student?

	If so, please see https://www.imperial.ac.uk/jobs/description/ENG00063/short-term-research-assistantship for an unusual opportunity to spend a few months at Imperial as a member of research staff in our group. We are particularly keen to speak to advisors and students who would like to build long-term collaborative relationships with us, and would see this as a mechanism to kick-start such a relationship.

	Duration and start date are negotiable - the advertisement is only a guide.

	Please spread the word and contact one of us if interested.

	George

(for Christos Bouganis, Peter Cheung, George Constantinides, and David Thomas)

--
Professor George A. Constantinides
Royal Academy of Engineering /  Imagination Technologies Research Chair
g.constantinides at imperial.ac.uk
Administrator: Mrs W. Hsissen (w.hsissen at ic.ac.uk) +44 20 7594 6261