[TYPES/announce] ML Family Workshop 2018: Call for presentations

Gabriel Scherer gabriel.scherer at gmail.com
Mon May 28 09:22:19 EDT 2018

Dear all,

This is a reminder that the submission deadline for the ML Family
Workshop is coming soon, on May 31st.
(We only require a one-to-three pages document, so you still have
plenty of time to write a strong submission!)

Please consider submitting your research presentations, experience
reports, demos, or informed positions. See our full Call for
Presentations at either of

  http://www.mlworkshop.org/workshops/ml2018/call-for-presentations-cfp
  https://icfp18.sigplan.org/track/mlfamilyworkshop-2018-papers#Call-for-presentations

Please feel free to send me an email for any questions you would have
on the workshop.

Best