[TYPES/announce] ML Family Workshop 2018: Deadline extension until June 6th

Gabriel Scherer gabriel.scherer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 13:07:37 EDT 2018

Dear all,

The ML Family Workshop, colocated with ICFP on September 28th, hasn't
received as many submissions as we would like.
We decided to extend the deadline to

  June 6th, anywhere on earth.
  submission link: https://icfp-mlworkshop18.hotcrp.com/

If you were considering submitting a presentation, you should now have
plenty of time to do so -- we ask for a PDF of 1 to 3 pages.
If you were not considering a submission, you probably should! The ML
Family Workshop is an interesting forum to discuss all sorts of
language design relevant to the ML community, the ICFP community, and
generally the people who are interested in rigorous programming
languages.

See the Call for Presentations at either

  https://sites.google.com/site/mlworkshoppe/workshops/ml2018
  https://icfp18.sigplan.org/track/mlfamilyworkshop-2018-papers#Call-for-presentations

and please write me an email if you have any question.

Thanks!