[TYPES/announce] PostDoc at Inria, Paris, on Validation and Synthesis of DWARF Debugging Information

Francesco Zappa Nardelli francesco.zappa_nardelli at inria.fr
Mon Jun 18 10:29:46 EDT 2018

Dear all

I'd be really grateful if you could help me spread the word about this PostDoc position, and do contact me if you'd like to know more about it.

Best wishes

	Francesco Zappa Nardelli

  Validation and Synthesis of DWARF Debugging Information

           PostDoc position in at Inria Paris, France

We are looking to hire a motivated PostDoc to work on

  Validation and Synthesis of DWARF Debugging Information

and more broadly on the low-level interface between applications and system software.  This is a new research project funded by a Google Research Fellowship led by Francesco Zappa Nardelli at Inria Paris, France.  The position is for 1 year with possible extensions, and is open until fulfilled.  For details please check out:

   https://www.di.ens.fr/~zappa/jobs.html

and get in touch with Francesco Zappa Nardelli for additional informations or informal enquiries.