[TYPES/announce] Assistant Professor Position at Millikin University

Harley D. Eades III harley.eades at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 09:14:07 EDT 2018

Hi, everyone.

I would like to bring your attention to an exciting new position at my alma
mater Millikin University.

They are looking for someone to help them start a new program in computer
science within the
mathematics department.

Millikin is a small liberal arts school whose primary objective is
outstanding education.  So any
interested candidates should be aligned with this goal and be interested in
building a first rate
educational experience.

I find this particular position exciting, because one will get the
opportunity to help build
something from scratch which is not all that common.

The mathematics department is made up of mathematicians and theoretical
computer scientists
and so the types community will be very welcome.

The full ad can be found here:

https://millikin.edu/job-posting/assistant-professor-mathematics-and-computer-science

I am always happy to answer questions about MU and what it was like as a
student,
but specific questions about the position should be directed to
Dr. Joe Stickles at jstickles at millikin.edu.

Very best,
Harley Eades