[TYPES/announce] Fwd: Tenure-Track Faculty Positions at UC Santa Cruz

Cormac Flanagan cormac at ucsc.edu
Wed Sep 26 12:44:18 EDT 2018

The UCSC Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) invites
applications for multiple tenure-track faculty positions at the Assistant
Professor rank. Our focus this year is on candidates who advance research
in Software Foundations and Security, as detailed in the attached flyers.

The Baskin School of Engineering has nationally and internationally known
researchers and research groups in many areas, including programming
languages, security, distributed systems, networking, data management,
storage systems, machine learning, data mining, natural language
processing, and AI. Our beautiful campus has a long history of embracing
groundbreaking interdisciplinary work, and our proximity to Silicon Valley
(only 35 minutes from campus) and San Francisco affords opportunities and
avenues for collaborative research.

Full consideration will be given to applications completed by December 14,
2018.