[TYPES/announce] Call for Participation: Facebook TAV 2018 (Facebook's 2018 Testing and Verification Symposium)

Harman, Mark mark.harman at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Oct 2 08:06:03 EDT 2018

You are invited to participate in Facebook TAV; Facebook’s two-day Testing and Verification Symposium. The symposium will be held at Facebook’s London office on November 28th and 29th, 2018.

Facebook TAV brings together academia and industry to deliver a meaningful collaboration and exchange between Testing and Verification scientific research and practice. You will hear and network with world-expert researchers and engineers from top Universities, research centres, and from on-the-ground experts delivering technologies to some of the largest companies in the world.

The Facebook TAV symposium is open to all testing and verification practitioners and researchers and is free to attend.
We want to retain a symposium feel to promote interaction, discussion and networking, so we hope you will understand that space, although even larger and better than last year, does has to be limited to ensure this. To avoid disappointment, please submit your registration request today. Please note that a registration request does not confirm a place at the symposium. Registration requests will be processed within two weeks of submission and we will notify you, via email, to let you know whether we have been able to accept your registration request, given the number limitation (we will let you know either way, of course).

Please submit your registration request via the website:
https://facebooktestingverificationsum.splashthat.com/

Confirmed speakers:
Nadia Alshahwan, Facebook,
Nick Benton, Facebook,
Cristian Cadar, Imperial College London, UK,
Christina Cifuentes, Oracle Labs, Australia,
Myra Cohen, Iowa, USA,
Sumit Gulwani, Microsoft,
Tony Hoare, Microsoft,
Laura Kovacs, Chalmers, Sweden,
Francesco Logozzo, Facebook,
Ruzica Piskac, Yale, USA,
Natasha Sharygina, Lugano, Switzerland,
Serdar Tasiran, Amazon,
Dmitry Vyukov, Google.

Hope to see you at the 2018 Facebook TAV Symposium in November,
Mark Harman, Facebook, London, UK.
Facebook TAV 2018 Program Chair.

Mark Harman,
Professor of Software Engineering (UCL) & Engineering Manager at Facebook.
PA: Katie Bourke: crest-admin at ucl.ac.uk<mailto:crest-admin at ucl.ac.uk>.
UCL email and web: Mark.Harman at ucl.ac.uk<mailto:Mark.Harman at ucl.ac.uk>;
http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/M.Harman/