[TYPES/announce] Tenure-track positions at North Carolina State University

Chris Martens contextadventure at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 14:11:54 EST 2018

My department, Computer Science at North Carolina State University, is
hiring this year in Software Engineering and Theory. Job postings are
available here:
https://www.csc.ncsu.edu/employment/index.php

Note that our software engineering position is quite broad and includes
"software requirements, software testing+analysis, empirical studies,
artificial intelligence for software engineering, search-based software
engineering, formal methods" and more.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to direct
them to the relevant search committee members.

--
Dr. Chris Martens
Assistant Professor