[TYPES/announce] Dates regarding POPL

Brigitte Pientka bpientka at cs.mcgill.ca
Fri Dec 7 13:01:47 EST 2018

POPL is traditionally always taking place during the 2nd or 3rd week of January. We are asking for input from the community to get a better understanding of what week in January would work best for people wanting to attend POPL. Please take a few minutes to fill out the survey below until 15 Dec 2019 -- it will take only a couple of minutes and your feedback will be valuable for planning POPL in the future.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfe7YCAAw1GBsvTvRS6XfdgOnnWP_QeE7vSQzVIBT1M8uRGLg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfe7YCAAw1GBsvTvRS6XfdgOnnWP_QeE7vSQzVIBT1M8uRGLg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please send me email.

Best, Brigitte Pientka