[TYPES/announce] Reminder: six lectureships, Imperial: target areas include theory and software reliability

Gardner, Philippa A p.gardner at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Dec 18 05:36:49 EST 2018

Just a reminder that the deadline is on 7th January 2019. There is a real opportunity for PL-ish subjects, interpreted broadly. In particular, we have people retiring and people moving to industry (for good reasons not bad!) so we have a real chance to persuade the Department to bring in new people.

Details below.

Philippa