[TYPES/announce] PostDoc position at Inria Paris on Formally Secure Compilation in Coq

Catalin Hritcu catalin.hritcu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 08:52:23 EST 2019

Hello,

A PostDoc position is available in my group at Inria Paris on Formally
Secure Compilation in Coq (https://secure-compilation.github.io).
I am seeking outstanding candidates with a strong, internationally
competitive research track record. Particularly interesting for us is
research expertise in:
- formal verification in the Coq proof assistant
  and verified compilation in particular (e.g. CompCert)
- security foundations, e.g., reference monitoring,
  hyperproperties, noninterference
Here are some (non-exhaustive) lists of potential research topics:
http://prosecco.gforge.inria.fr/personal/hritcu/temp/habil/catalin_habil.pdf#page=80

Candidates are expected to work collaboratively on project-relevant
topics and help advise students, but can also dedicate some of their
time to their own independent projects. For exceptional candidates
with enough experience we can also discuss about Starting Researcher
positions, who can propose and follow their own research agenda and be
fairly independent. Our team can also support such exceptional
candidates for permanent Researcher positions funded and awarded
competitively by Inria. Further details about these various positions
are available at https://secure-compilation.github.io/#positions

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested!

Regards,
Catalin