[TYPES/announce] Full Professor Position at Aarhus University

Lars Birkedal birkedal at cs.au.dk
Sun Mar 24 16:17:36 EDT 2019

Dear Types readers,

A position as Full Professor is available at the Department of Computer Science, Aarhus University (www.cs.au.dk<http://www.cs.au.dk/>).

The Department of Computer Science (www.cs.au.dk<http://www.cs.au.dk>) at Aarhus University is looking for an excellent and visionary Full Professor to push the frontiers of Computer Science research. Aarhus University - an international top-100 University - has made an ambitious strategic investment in a 5-year recruitment plan to radically expand the Department of Computer Science.Therefore, we seek researchers driven by excellence in research and visions for the future digitization agenda, to, join the department and collaborate with our world-class researchers. The position is open from September 1st 2019.

See
  https://international.au.dk/about/profile/vacant-positions/job/full-professorship-in-computer-science-aarhus-university/
for the official call text.

Application Deadline: Monday June 3, 2019.

Best wishes,
Lars

—
Lars Birkedal
Professor, Head of Logic and Semantics Group
www.cs.au.dk/~birke<http://www.cs.au.dk/~birke>
birkedal at cs.au.dk