[TYPES/announce] PhD student positions on Programming Languages and Systems for Security and Privacy at Chalmers

Andrei Sabelfeld andrei at chalmers.se
Mon Mar 25 09:11:48 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Hoping to see applications from applicants interested in types for security!

We invite applications for PhD positions in Programming Languages and Systems for Security and Privacy. We are looking for applicants with a technical background in security, programming languages, and systems. The PhD students will join a high-profile group of researchers on software security.

As a PhD student the majority of your time will be research related, where you are expected to work on developing scientific concepts, techniques, and tools and communicate the results of your research verbally and in writing. The funding for the PhD positions is part of ambitious framework project WebSec: Securing Web-driven Systems, funded by the Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research (SSF) and dedicated to principled security and privacy for the web.

WebSec web page: https://www.cse.chalmers.se/research/group/security/websec/

Application deadline: May 31, 2019

For details, including employment conditions and how to apply, see:

http://www.chalmers.se/en/about-chalmers/Working-at-Chalmers/Vacancies/Pages/default.aspx?rmpage=job&rmjob=7370

Best regards,
-Andrei Sabelfeld