[TYPES/announce] FroCoS and TABLEAUX 2019 (London): SECOND (AND FINAL) DEADLINE EXTENSION

Andrei Popescu A.Popescu at mdx.ac.uk
Mon May 6 19:11:44 EDT 2019

Dear potential authors and registered authors who wish to polish your submissions,

We have decided to issue a second (and final) deadline extension of four days for the 2019 joint editions of the FroCoS and TABLEAUX conferences. The new deadlines are:

10 May 2019 (abstract), 12 May 2019 (paper)

We hope to see many of you this September in London!

Best wishes,
Serenella Cerrito, Andreas Herzig, Andrei Popescu and Franco Raimondi
(PC chairs and local organizers)
Conference websites: https://frocos2019.org, https://www.tableaux2019.org
Contact: chair at frocos2019.org, chair at tableaux2019.org