[TYPES/announce] Postdoc positions in CertiChain project

Sergey, Ilya ilya.sergey at yale-nus.edu.sg
Fri Oct 11 12:21:35 EDT 2019

Greetings all,

I have several postdoc positions available in my group at School of Computing of National University of Singapore in the new project CertiChain, funded by NSOE-TSS. The positions are initially for two years with a possibility of extension.

The CertiChain project focuses on mechanising safety, liveness, and probabilistic security properties of distributed protocols, with a specific focus on Nakamoto-style consensus. I am looking for motivated candidates with a strong, internationally competitive research track record and research expertise in:
- distributed systems and consensus protocols
- formal verification using program logics
- mechanised proofs and proof automation

More details on the project can be found by the link below:

  https://certichain.github.io

The NUS School of Computing is one of the world-leading departments in the areas of programming languages, software engineering, distributed systems, security and privacy. It provides a diverse and welcoming environment. Salaries at NUS are internationally competitive.

Do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you are interested.

Kind regards,
Ilya

Important: This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.