[TYPES/announce] CoqPL 2020: Deadline extended to 27 Oct

Robbert Krebbers types-announce at robbertkrebbers.nl
Thu Oct 24 04:39:07 EDT 2019

                           CoqPL 2020

                 6th International Workshop on Coq
                    for Programming Languages
                               --
              January 25, 2020, co-located with POPL
                     New Orleans, Louisiana, USA

                    CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS

            https://popl20.sigplan.org/home/CoqPL-2020

Workshop Overview
-----------------

The series of CoqPL workshops provide an opportunity for programming
languages researchers to meet and interact with one another and members
from the core Coq development team. At the meeting, we will discuss
upcoming new features, see talks and demonstrations of exciting current
projects, solicit feedback for potential future changes, and generally
work to strengthen the vibrant community around our favorite proof
assistant. Topics in scope include:

- General purpose libraries and tactic language extensions
- Domain-specific libraries for programming language formalization and
verification
- IDEs, profilers, tracers, debuggers, and testing tools
- Reports on ongoing proof efforts conducted via (or in the context of)
the Coq proof assistant
- Experience reports from Coq usage in educational or industrial contexts

Workshop Format
---------------

The workshop format will be driven by you, members of the community. We
will solicit abstracts for talks and proposals for demonstrations and
flesh out format details based on responses. We expect the final program
to include experiment reports, panel discussions, and invited talks
(details TBA). Talks will be selected according to relevance to the
workshop, based on the submission of an extended abstract.

To foster open discussion of cutting edge research which can later be
published in full conference proceedings, we will not publish papers
from the workshop. However, presentations may be recorded and the videos
may be made publicly available.

Submission details
------------------

Submission page: https://coqpl20.hotcrp.com/

Submission:   Sunday, October, 27 2019.
Notification: Monday, November 18, 2019.
Workshop:     Saturday, January 25, 2020.

Submissions for talks and demonstrations should be described in an
extended abstract, between 1 and 2 pages in length (excluding the
bibliography). We suggest formatting the text using the two-column ACM
SIGPLAN latex style (9pt font). Templates are available from the ACM
SIGPLAN page: http://www.sigplan.org/Resources/Author.

Program Committee
-----------------

Chairs:

- Robbert Krebbers, Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands
- Assia Mahboubi, Inria, France & Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, the
Netherlands

Program Committee:

- Delphine Demange, Univ. Rennes, Inria, CNRS, IRISA, France
- Christine Rizkallah, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Michael Soegtrop, Intel Deutschland GmbH, Germany
- Eric Tanter, University of Chile & Inria Paris, Chile
- Andrew Tolmach, Portland State University, USA
- Joseph Tassarotti, Boston College, USA
- Viktor Vafeiadis, MPI-SWS, Germany
- Stephanie Weirich, University of Pennsylvania, USA