[TYPES/announce] UVM Hiring Faculty in PL (and/or security, privacy)

David Darais david.darais at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 15:17:34 EST 2019

We are hiring t-t faculty at UVM in any of these areas: programming languages, security, privacy, and/or systems:

  https://www.uvmjobs.com/postings/38080

The new hire for the first position would join our UVM PLAID research lab which specializes in programming languages, security and privacy:

  plaid.w3.uvm.edu

Burlington Vermont is a wonderful place to live, and is often rated among the best small city in the US for quality of living.

Please see our full job ads below. Our review of applications will begin on Dec 31, 2019; applications will be considered thereafter until the position is filled.

Thanks,
David Darais

---