[TYPES/announce] [PLNL'19] call for participation (deadline December 5) - Programming Languages in the Netherlands, 12-12-2019, Radboud University

Peter Achten P.Achten at cs.ru.nl
Mon Dec 2 04:36:19 EST 2019

                             PLNL 2019

             2nd Workshop on Programming Languages
                      in The Netherlands
                               --
                  Thursday, December 12, 2019
           Radboud University, Nijmegen, The Netherlands

                     CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

                https://wiki.clean.cs.ru.nl/PLNL19

                          sponsored by
                       Radboud University
                              NWO

Workshop Overview
-----------------
After the successful launch of this new workshop series, PLNL'18, we are
happy to invite you to participate in the second edition. The purpose of
PLNL is to bring together researchers in the area of programming languages
in the Netherlands. The workshop targets programming language research in
the broad sense, included but not limited to the design, implementation,
theory, application, and teaching of programming languages.

Workshop Format
---------------
The workshop consists of a number of contributed talks. These talks should
provoke discussion and/or questions --- we strive to have interactive talks
with plenty of discussion by the audience.

Coffee and lunch breaks will provide the opportunity to network with your
colleagues and to meet new people. Junior and senior researchers are equally
welcome.

Researchers that are not from the Netherlands, but for example, from
neighboring countries like Belgium or Germany, are also welcome to attend.
The language of the workshop is English.

Programme
---------
The programme can be found here: https://wiki.clean.cs.ru.nl/PLNL19.

Registration
------------
Participation is free, but you will need to register. The deadline for
registration is December 5, 2019.

To register, please visit https://forms.gle/p1Pn3UnBycQH6zyr6

Optional dinner
---------------
If there is sufficient demand we will try to organise a diner after the
event.
The diner is at your own costs.

Organizers
Pieter Koopman (pieter at cs.ru.nl)
Peter Achten   (P.Achten at cs.ru.nl)

Program Committee
- Pieter Koopman     Radboud University
- Peter Achten       Radboud University
- Robbert Krebbers   Delft University of Technology
- Wouter Swierstra   University of Utrecht
- Eelco Visser       Delft University of Technology