[TYPES/announce] (Self-)Nomination forms for the PLDI 2020 Artifact Evaluation Committee

Luís Pina luispina at uic.edu
Thu Jan 2 13:42:34 EST 2020

We are looking for motivated students and researchers to be members of the PLDI
2020 Artifact Evaluation Committee (AEC).  This year, we are accepting (self-)nominations for the AEC.  The artifact evaluation process aims to
promote, share and catalog the research artifacts of papers accepted to the PLDI
research track.

The self-nomination form is available at: https://forms.gle/ri1a8337eMakrygw6

You can also nominate other people (e.g., students, colleagues) at: https://forms.gle/JKuw7cf6vBNJigYc7

The call for artifacts is available here:
https://pldi20.sigplan.org/track/pldi-2020-PLDI-Research-Artifacts

As a committee member, your primary responsibilities would be to review the
artifacts submitted corresponding to the already accepted papers in the
main research track. In particular, you may have to run the associated
tool, check whether the results in the main paper can be reproduced, and
inspect the data.

PLDI will use a three-phase artifact evaluation review process. We expect
the bulk of the review work to take place between March 3 and March 25.
Each artifact will take about 8h to review, and reviewers will be assigned
3 to 4 reviews.

Come join us improving the quality of research in our field!