[TYPES/announce] Postdoctoral position in FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg

Sergey Goncharov sergey.goncharov at fau.de
Wed Jan 8 10:02:19 EST 2020

[We would be grateful for further distribution of the job advertisement
below]

In the Theoretical Computer Science group (Chair Computer Science 8) at
the Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, we have a
*one-year* postdoc position available in the DFG-Project "A High Level
Language for Programming and Specifying Multi-Effect Algorithms", which
is concerned with monad-based semantics and program logics for
side-effecting (guarded) iteration and recursion. The technical part of
the project proposal can be made available on request.

The project is supervised by Sergey Goncharov and Lutz Schröder. The
positions are in the TV-L E13 or E14 pay scale depending on
qualification of the applicant. The position is available immediately
but can also be filled later.

Please enquire or apply by e-mail to

        {sergey.goncharov,lutz.schroeder}@fau.de

Best,