[TYPES/announce] Tenure-Track Faculty Position at University of Oregon

Zena Matilde Ariola ariola at cs.uoregon.edu
Thu Jan 23 09:37:39 EST 2020

The University of Oregon’s Computer and Information Science Department
invites applications for a tenure-track position of Assistant Professor
in Programming Languages, to begin in Fall 2020. We seek candidates
specializing in PL approaches to Cybersecurity; candidates should have
a strong formal background in programming languages/logic and have an
interest in applying his/her theoretical investigations to the issues
of security, privacy, and reliability. Competitive applicants will be
capable of outstanding research and teaching at the graduate and
undergraduate levels. We are especially interested in scholars who
will enhance the department’s existing strengths in programming
languages and cybersecurity.

For detailed information and application instructions, please visit

https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/15827 <https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/15827>

The deadline for full consideration is February 15.

Best,   Zena