[TYPES/announce] Proof engineering survey paper is now free on arXiv

Talia Ringer tringer at cs.washington.edu
Mon Mar 30 13:42:43 EDT 2020

Hi all,

Are you stuck at home thanks to a pandemic? (Same.) Good news! We've made
our proof engineering survey paper "QED at Large: A Survey of Engineering
of Formally Verified Software" available for free on arXiv. You can find it
at this link <https://arxiv.org/abs/2003.06458>.

It's over 120 pages without citations, so it should keep you occupied for a
bit. If you're not quite sure where to start, check out our Q&A and reading
guide
<https://taliasplse.wordpress.com/2019/09/14/proof-engineering-survey-paper-qed-a/>
.

Of course, be sure to check the errata
<https://proofengineering.org/qed_errata.html> for the mistakes and
omissions we've identified and corrected since the original publication.
Instructions for suggesting new corrections and omissions are on the errata
website. The version above has the same content as the journal version. We
do plan to integrate corrections from the errata at some point for later
versions.

Stay healthy and enjoy the read! Thanks again to everyone who gave us
feedback while we were working on the original version, and to everyone who
has given us feedback for our errata!

Talia