[TYPES/announce] Chalmers Online Functional Programming Seminar Series (TODAY: Benjamin Pierce!)

Benjamin C. Pierce bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu
Mon May 18 06:42:30 EDT 2020

A reminder of today's seminar by Benjamin Pierce. 16.00.
Backtracking Generators for Random Testing.

Last week we had 720 people who tuned in to Simon Peyton Jones! Unfortunately, we had severe problems using Zoom webinar technology (which was dimensioned in our license for up to 1000 people, but Zoom was just not up to the task).

This week we will use YouTube Live streaming and sli.do for questions. All relevant links are on chalmersfp.org <http://chalmersfp.org/>. See you there!

Mary Sheeran, John Hughes, and Koen Claessen