[TYPES/announce] The Proof Theory Blog

anupamdotdas at gmail.com anupamdotdas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 14:23:21 EDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to announce the launch of a new collaborative project: The
Proof Theory Blog.

http://prooftheory.blog/

The purpose of this blog is to give proof theorists a venue to communicate
ideas, work in progress, or observations that may be relevant to the proof
theory community. In addition to core topics in proof theory, we are keen to
receive contributions which explore applications in and connections to
different areas of mathematics, computer science or philosophy. Ultimately,
we hope that the blog can evolve into a vibrant forum for proof theoretic
discussion and collaboration.

However, to achieve this we need contributions from the broader proof theory
community! So this announcement is also a warm invitation for you to get
involved. If you are interested in writing a post please get in touch with
us and we can set you up as a contributor. One feature of the blog is that
it has been adapted for academic writing (e.g. with latex and bibtex
support), particularly with proof theory in mind.

We are also maintaining a page that curates resources for proof theorists,
such as listings for online seminars or links to other blogs:
http://prooftheory.blog/resources/. Do let us know if you think there is
something that we should include here.

The Proof Theory Blog is currently edited by Anupam Das <A.Das at bham.ac.uk>
and Thomas Powell <trjp20 at bath.ac.uk>. Please get in touch if you would like
to be involved in any capacity. Finally, please don't hesitate to send us
any comments and suggestions you might have!

Anupam & Thomas