[TYPES/announce] Joint Call for Participation: IJCAR 2020 + FSCD 2020 + 17 workshops and events, June 29 -- July 6, 2020

Kaustuv Chaudhuri kaustuv.chaudhuri at inria.fr
Wed Jun 3 12:18:19 EDT 2020

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION -- June 29 to July 6, 2020

10th International Joint Conference on Automated Reasoning (IJCAR)
     https://ijcar2020.org

  and

5th International Conference on Formal Structures for Computation
    and Deduction (FSCD)
    https://fscd2020.org

  and

17 affiliated workshops and events (list below)

All conferences and affiliated events will be virtualized.

Registration is **FREE** and required for all participants.

    https://fscd-ijcar-2020.org/register

Due to the different virtualization modes, the organizers have decided
to split the registration among the conferences and the affiliated
workshops and events.

Invited Speakers
----------------

IJCAR-FSCD Joint Invited Speakers

- John Harrison, Amazon Web Services, USA
- René Thiemann, University of Innsbruck, Austria

FSCD Invited Speakers

- Andrew Pitts, University of Cambridge, UK
- Simona Ronchi della Rocca, Università di Torino, Italy
- Brigitte Pientka, McGill University, Canada

IJCAR Invited Speakers

- Clark Barrett, Stanford University, USA
- Elaine Pimentel, Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
- Ruzica Piskac, Yale University, USA

Technical Program
-----------------

The IJCAR and FSCD technical program consists of four days of technical
sessions. The final program will be announced shortly.

IJCAR accepted papers:
  http://membres-lig.imag.fr/peltier/IJCAR2020_accepted.html

FSCD accepted papers:
  https://fscd2020.org/accepted

Affiliated workshops and events
-------------------------------

https://fscd-ijcar-2020.org/workshops

- Linearity & TLLA (Joint Workshop on Linearity and Trends in Linear
  Logic and Applications, June 29-30)
- UNIF (Workshop on Unification, June 29)
- WPTE (Workshop on Rewriting Techniques for Program Transformations and
  Evaluation, June 29)
- Proof Ground (June 29)
- LFMTP (Logical Frameworks and Meta-Languages: Theory and Practice,
  June 29)
- WiL (Women in Logic, June 30)
- IWC (International Workshop on Confluence, June 30)
- IFIP WG 1.6 (June 30)
- Isabelle Workshop (June 30)
- PAAR (Practical Aspects of Automated Reasoning, June 30)
- HoTT/UF (Homotopy Type Theory/Univalent Foundations, July 5-6)
- GeoCat (Geometric and Categorical Structures for Computation and
  Deduction, July 5-6)
- The Coq Workshop (July 5-6)
- SMT (Satisfiability Modulo Theories, July 5-6)
- TERMGRAPH (July 5)

- CASC-J10 (The CADE ATP Systems Competition)
  http://www.tptp.org/CASC/J10/
- Termination and Complexity Competition 2020
  http://www.termination-portal.org/wiki/Termination_Competition_2020

Virtualization Details
----------------------

The conference will run in the CEST (UTC+2) timezone.

We will use the Zoom platform to host all the sessions of the
conferences and the affiliated workshops and events (where
applicable). We will have a mixture of live and pre-recorded talks,
but all talks will have a live Q&A.

Registered participants will be given invitations to the main events
before the start of the event.

We are also planning to have a (nonparticipatory) broadcast of the
conference sessions for the benefit of participants who are unable to
use Zoom.

Finally, we plan to make available recordings of the talks for a
certain period after the talks. (We will seek a written consent from
speakers for any such recordings.)