[TYPES/announce] Postdoctoral fellowship in Oxford (All Souls College)

Sam Staton sam.staton at cs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jun 9 13:43:44 EDT 2020

Hello, All Souls College in Oxford are advertising a five-year postdoctoral fellowship in theoretical computer science.
Key points:
* for people awarded their PhDs between 1 August 2018 and 1 October 2021, with possible exemptions
* closing date 11 September 2020 NOON
* typical start date 1 Oct 2021
(I’m not on the panel, I just extracted these from the ad, so do check them yourselves!)

This looks like a very nice opportunity. All Souls in an interesting college, and Oxford is a lively place for computer science.

https://www.asc.ox.ac.uk/post-doctoral-research-fellowships

Sam.