[TYPES/announce] LGBTQ Social at ICFP

Matthew Weaver mzw at cs.princeton.edu
Thu Aug 6 11:21:52 EDT 2020

ICFP is just a few weeks away, and as a part of the many social events planned we are having an LGBTQ hangout and discussion on Tuesday August 25th from 1:30 - 2:30 EDT. If you are interested in meeting other members of the LGBTQ PL community and discussing issues that affect our community, register for ICFP to attend! Early registration ends on August 8th, so please register as soon as possible: https://icfp20.sigplan.org/attending/Registration. If you are unable to cover the cost of the registration fee, you can apply for a waiver here by August 8th: https://forms.gle/U7WeFCeot4xbno4j9.

We hope to see you there!
Matthew Weaver and Dave Walker