[TYPES/announce] PL / compilers team lead role with Standard Chartered in Warsaw

José Pedro Magalhães dreixel at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 12:38:08 EDT 2020

Hi all,

I've advertised this elsewhere before, but the role is still open so I
thought I'd advertise it to the Haskell and Types mailing lists, as it may
interest some of you.

My employer, Standard Chartered, is hiring a "Senior Manager, Model
Programming Team Leader" to create a new team in Warsaw, Poland. From the
job ad:

*The role of Senior Manager, Model Programming Team Leader, will lead MAG’s
Warsaw location, focusing on design and implementation of strategic
upgrades to SCB’s Cortex analytics platform, particularly in the
programming languages and compiler space, working closely with other Core
team members to support this long-term vision. This individual will be an
experienced Haskell developer who can run with coding assignments with
minimal oversight, working with advanced technology in support of trading
floor business and risk management activities.*

Full details and how to apply here:
https://scb.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2000007774

I'm not the hiring manager so I won't be able to provide much more detail,
but I can pass questions on. I also suggest you apply if you're interested,
even if you don't meet all the requirements.

Cheers,
Pedro