[TYPES/announce] CFP: IEEE ICCQ-2021 Conference on Code Quality

Yegor Bugayenko yegor256 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 15:04:54 EDT 2020

ICCQ 2021
IEEE International Conference on Code Quality
March 27, 2021
Moscow, Russia
https://www.iccq.ru

We believe that the quality of the source code that millions of programmers
write every day could be much higher than it is now. We believe that the
contribution computer science can make to improve this situation is greatly
undervalued. We aim to solve this problem by gathering together
cutting-edge researchers and letting them share their most recent ideas on
static analysis, program verification, bug detection, and software
maintenance.

IMPORTANT DATES

Paper submission: 4 Dec 2020 (till the end of the day)
Author notification: 5 Feb 2021
Camera-ready submissions: 19 Feb 2021
Conference: 27 Mar 2021

KEYNOTE SPEECH

Anders Møller, Aarhus University, Denmark

STEERING COMMITTEE

Zhang Yuxin, CTO of Huawei Cloud
Yevgeny Kolbin, CEO of SberCloud

PROGRAM COMMITTEE

Sergey Zykov, HSE University, Russia (Chair)
Anastasios Antoniadis, University of Athens, Greece
Julia Belyakova, Northeastern University, USA
Magiel Bruntink, SIG, The Netherlands
Laura M. Castro, Universidade da Coruña, Spain
Yufei Ding, UCSB, USA
Umar Farooq, UCR, USA
Kiko Fernandez-Reyes, Uppsala University, Sweden
Alexander Gerasimov, Huawei RRI, Russia
Ben Hardekopf, UCSB, USA
Christian Hammer, University of Potsdam, Germany
Mats Heimdahl, University of Minnesota, USA
Robert Hirschfeld, University of Potsdam, Germany
Hugh Leather, University of Edinburgh, UK
Brandon Lucia, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
Petr Maj, FIT CTU, Czech Republic
Jens Palsberg, UCLA, USA
Alexander K. Petrenko, ISP RAS, Russia
Vladimir Rubanov, Huawei RRI, Russia
Malavika Samak, MIT, USA
Johannes Späth, University of Paderborn, Germany
Yulei Sui, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
Jubi Taneja, University of Utah, USA
Qianxiang Wang, Huawei, China
Zheng Wang, University of Leeds, UK
David West, US

PUBLICATIONS

Papers will be published in the Proceedings of ICCQ, will appear in IEEE
Xplore®, and will be indexed by Web of Science, Scopus, Google Scholar,
DBLP, and others.

Thanks to our partners, publishing will be free.

We consider the following criteria when evaluating papers. Novelty: The
paper presents new ideas and results and places them appropriately within
the context established by previous research. Importance: The paper
contributes to the advancement of knowledge in the field. We also welcome
papers that diverge from the dominant trajectory of the field. Evidence:
The paper presents sufficient evidence supporting its claims, such as
proofs, implemented systems, experimental results, statistical analyses,
case studies, and anecdotes. Clarity: The paper presents its contributions,
methodology, and results clearly.

Papers will be reviewed by three PC members using a double-blind review
process.

Submissions must be in PDF, printable in black and white on US Letter sized
paper. All submissions must adhere to the ACM Small template (11pt font
size). Submitted papers must be at least 4 and at most 12 pages long,
including bibliographical references and appendices. Please, submit via
EasyChair: https://easychair.org/cfp/ICCQ20

SPONSORS

ICCQ is sponsored by IEEE Computer Society, HSE University, Ivannikov
Institute for System Programming (ISP) of the RAS, Moscow State University
(MSU), Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT), RUSSOFT, SECR,
Huawei, SberCloud, Yandex, Kaspersky, and others.

QUESTIONS?

If any questions, please email to team at iccq.ru