[TYPES/announce] Tenure Track Assistant/Associate Professor of Computer Science

Lea Wittie lwittie at bucknell.edu
Thu Oct 8 16:20:45 EDT 2020

The Department of Computer Science at Bucknell University seeks
applications for a tenure-track position at the rank of Assistant Professor
or Associate Professor in Computer Science beginning August 2021. We seek
applicants who demonstrate interest in reflective, multicultural, and
inclusive teaching practices and who commit to collaborating with
departmental colleagues and students. The successful candidate will teach
in one or more areas of our core CS curriculum and will have opportunities
to develop elective courses in their areas of expertise.

See the full details at:
https://jobs.bucknell.edu/en-us/job/496623/tenure-track-assistantassociate-professor-of-computer-science

Unofficial note about COVID (my opinion): We are a university that cares
about the health, wellbeing, and happiness of its faculty, staff, and
students. We are currently open and teaching in-person classes BUT the
university has allowed each faculty member and each student (and staff as
applicable) to determine if in-person or remote is best for them
individually. This is just one example of how the university supports us.
(Our current infection rates are posted publicly and remain well under 1%)

Lea Wittie
--
Prof. Lea Wittie
Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science