[TYPES/announce] permanent academic positions, Imperial

Gardner, Philippa A p.gardner at imperial.ac.uk
Sat Nov 14 09:12:29 EST 2020

Dear all,

[Sorry if you receive multiple postings of this email.]

I would like to draw your attention to a current  Imperial advert for several academic positions
(roughly equivalent to assistant/associate professor) in the Department of Computing at Imperial; details can be found here<https://www.imperial.ac.uk/jobs/description/ENG01454/lecturersenior-lecturer>.

**Deadline: 7th January 2020**

We seek excellent applicants from all areas of Computer Science. I would very much like to encourage PL, theory  and verification experts to apply.  Please don’t hesitate to contact me, or other academics in the Department, if you have any questions. In particular, there are some exciting plans for growth and interaction with industry that we would be happy to share with you.

Best wishes,
Philippa

Professor Philippa Gardner
Department of Computing
Imperial College
180 Queen’s Gate
London
SW7 2AZ

My working day may not be the same as yours.  Please do not feel
obliged to reply to this email outside your normal working hours.