[TYPES/announce] PLDI AEC is looking for members

niki.vazou niki.vazou at imdea.org
Wed Nov 25 05:13:59 EST 2020

Hey,

We are looking for motivated students and researchers to be members of
the PLDI 2021 Artifact Evaluation Committee (AEC).  This year, we are
accepting (self-)nominations for the AEC.  The artifact evaluation
process aims to promote, share and catalog the research artifacts of
papers accepted to the PLDI research track.

The self-nomination form is available at:
https://forms.gle/bkxWPWm456yDzYc5A

You can also nominate other people (e.g., students, colleagues) at:
https://forms.gle/grXCAdRN1LywS6By8

The instructions for committee members are available here:
https://pldi21.sigplan.org/track/pldi-2021-PLDI-Research-Artifacts#Info-for-Reviewers

As a committee member, your primary responsibilities would be to review
the artifacts submitted corresponding to the already accepted papers in
the main research track. In particular, you may have to run the
associated tool, check whether the results in the main paper can be
reproduced, and inspect the data.

PLDI will use a three-phase artifact evaluation review process. We
expect the bulk of the review work to take place between March 8 and
March 25. Each artifact will take about 8h to review, and reviewers will
be assigned 3 to 4 reviews.

Come join us in improving the quality of research in our field!

Niki Vazou and Luís Pina