[TYPES/announce] Call for Participation: Natural Language Processing Advancements for Software Engineering (NLPaSE) @ 27th APSEC 2020

Saurabh Tiwari saurabh_t at daiict.ac.in
Thu Nov 26 07:08:42 EST 2020

Hi,

You are invited to participate in NLPaSE 2020 workshop colocated with 27th
APSEC 2020 conference (1-3 December, Singapore). The workshop will be held
VIRTUALLY on 1st December 2020.
*Time:* 13.30 Hrs to 16.45 Hrs  (UTC+5.30) - Keeping the local time for
different parts of the world, and to attract maximum participation.
*Website:* https://sites.google.com/view/nlpase2020/

NLPaSE aims to identify the areas where NLP was applied (limitation,
challenges), can be applied (possible directions), and bring out the
researchers/industry practitioners in a platform to interact, share their
experiences and collaborate. We look forward to your contribution and
participation in NLPaSE 2020.

The detailed program can be found here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SI3PPcJS8brYnrsXaqfW2RxRaf9mwmvJ/view

If you would like to attend workshop virtual sessions, please register at
the following link for participation. Please also look into the APSEC 2020
registration rules.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeyhhPaj9boiYeQ8duXMcrKavUzpmgaVzuLkoS7Bnkfjzlphw/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&gxids=7628

NLPaSE 2020 workshop will be run using the video platform Cisco WebEx. You
will receive an email with the respective WebEx meeting link and the
password that is needed to join in your email ID. We ask you to
appropriately set up and test your computer equipment (camera, microphone)!

Saurabh Tiwari, PhD
Assistant Professor,
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
(DA-IICT) Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India
Contact: +91-79-68261618 (O), +91-8224009398 (M)
https://sites.google.com/site/saurabhiiitdmj/
<https://sites.google.com/site/saurabhiiitdmj/home/>
*"Creating New Knowledge"*