[TYPES/announce] Seminar talk on RustBelt and the Iris Framework

Harley D. Eades III harley.eades at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 13:16:27 EST 2020

Hi, everyone.

On Friday, Dec. 4, 2020 between 1pm and 2pm EST, Dr. Derek Dreyer will be
giving a presentation as part of the CS Colloquium Series at Augusta
University.

Presentation details can be found here:

https://the-au-forml-lab.github.io/colloquium_talks/Dreyer.html

Derek will discuss his work on Rustbelt and the Iris Framework for
verification of system programs.
It's going to be a great talk!

These talks are open to the general public via Zoom.  I'll also be living
streaming it on Youtube. So if you are interested in attending the Zoom
meeting please RSVP with me before the talk.  Questions will be taken from
those on Zoom and YouTube.

If you care to watch via YouTube, please use the following link:

https://youtu.be/-NO0iquBnyo

Feel free to share this message with everyone you know.

I hope all of you, your family and friends are doing well!

Very best,
Harley