[TYPES/announce] Postdoctoral research fellowship at the University of Leeds

Gabriel Scherer gabriel.scherer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 09:28:46 EST 2020

Dear types-announce,

I am forwarding below an announcement I received from Nicola Gambino on the
hott-list.

---

The School of Mathematics of the University of Leeds is offering a 3-year
postdoctoral research fellowship to work on the EPSRC-funded
project "“Monoidal bicategories, linear logic and operads” with Marcelo
Fiore (University of Cambridge) and me. Further particulars are at

http://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/EPSMA1027

The deadline for applications is January 8th, 2021.

If you have any queries, please contact us.

With best regards,
Nicola

--
Dr Nicola Gambino
Associate Professor in Pure Mathematics and Director of Research and