[TYPES/announce] Seminar talk on Relational Programming, Program Synthesis, Treating Rare Diseases, and More!

Harley D. Eades III harley.eades at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 13:20:07 EST 2021

Hi, everyone.

On Friday, Feb. 12, 2021 between 1pm and 2pm EST (6pm - 7pm UTC), Dr.
William Byrd will be giving a presentation as part of the CS Colloquium
Series at Augusta University.

Presentation details can be found here:
https://the-au-forml-lab.github.io/colloquium_talks/Byrd.html

William will as usual give a great talk on his work applying PL research to
precision medicine.

These talks are open to the general public via Zoom and Youtube.  I'll be
live streaming it on Youtube. If you are interested in attending the Zoom
meeting please RSVP with me before the talk.

Questions will be taken from those on Zoom and YouTube.

If you care to watch via YouTube, please use the following link:

https://youtu.be/8auEgwMvoOc

Feel free to share this message with everyone you know.

I hope all of you, your family and friends are doing well!

Very best, Harley