[TYPES/announce] Two assistant professor faculty positions (tenure track) at UMass Lowell

Jay McCarthy jay.mccarthy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 09:39:45 EDT 2021

The University of Massachusetts Lowell Department of Computer Science
invites applications for two tenure-track faculty positions at the
assistant professor rank, to start in September 2021.

We are looking to hire outstanding candidates in all areas of computer
science. We will review candidates as they apply.

Please visit

https://careers.pageuppeople.com/822/lowell/en-us/job/507538/assistant-professor-computer-science-multiple-positions

to apply and view more details.

Note for Types folks: We are very interested in hiring excellent
candidates in PL. Matteo Cimini and I would love company. If you're
interested in Cybersecurity, as well, then we have quite a few people
in that research to collaborate with.

I am very happy to answer any informal queries,

Jay McCarthy

--
Jay McCarthy
Associate Professor @ CS @ UMass Lowell