[TYPES/announce] Reminder: 2-year position in HoTT at Stockholm, deadline this Friday

Peter LeFanu Lumsdaine p.l.lumsdaine at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 06:31:32 EDT 2021

Dear all,

A quick reminder of the researcher position in HoTT that I advertised a
couple of weeks ago, with deadline this Friday (9 April).

One point a couple of people asked about: Yes, this is effectively a
postdoc — it’s formally called a “researcher” position here for
administrative reasons.  We are interested in applicants at any post-PhD
stage (or expecting to complete their PhD before the position starts).

Application link:
https://www.su.se/english/about-the-university/work-at-su/available-jobs?rmpage=job&rmjob=14506&rmlang=UK

Once again, let me know if you have any questions!

Best wishes,
–Peter.

On Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at 12:31 PM Peter LeFanu Lumsdaine <
p.l.lumsdaine at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I’m pleased to announce that we’re hiring for a researcher position in
Homotopy Type Theory at Stockholm University.  It’s a 2 year position,
provisionally starting this August, in the logic group of the Mathematics
Department, supported by the Wallenberg Foundation project grant “Type
Theory for Mathematics and Computer Science” (PI Thierry Coquand).  The
application deadline is 9 April.

> We welcome all applicants interested in working on homotopy type theory
and related topics — either with previous background in HoTT, or with
background in related fields but interested in moving into HoTT.