[TYPES/announce] Job advert: RUST researcher

Dan Ghica dan at ghica.net
Thu Apr 22 12:27:53 EDT 2021

The Programming Languages Lab, Huawei Research Centre, Edinburgh, UK is
currently advertising a full-time Programming Languages Researcher/Senior
Researcher position. We are looking especially for someone with RUST
experience at the level of theory, compilation, or verification. PHD
(recent or imminent) and a research track record are essential.

Huawei is a founding member of the recently formed RUST foundation.

For further information please email me or visit this site:
https://blogs.ed.ac.uk/he-lab/2021/04/22/hiring-programming-languages-researcher-senior-researcher/

Best wishes,
Dan

--
Prof. Dan R. Ghica
Huawei Programming Languages Lab Edinburgh, Director