[TYPES/announce] A seminar talk on Logical Relations As Types

Harley D. Eades III harley.eades at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 16:43:27 EDT 2021

Hi, everyone.

On Friday, April 30, 2021 between 1pm and 2pm EDT (5pm - 6pm UTC), Jon
Sterling will be giving a presentation as part of the CS Colloquium Series
at Augusta University.

Presentation details can be found here:

https://the-au-forml-lab.github.io/colloquium_talks/Sterling.html

Jon will be discussing his recent work on a new "synthetic way to
understand and interact with logical relations."  I'm super excited to
learn more about this.

These talks are open to the general public via Zoom and Youtube.  I'll be
live streaming it on Youtube. If you are interested in attending the Zoom
meeting please RSVP with me before the talk.

Questions will be taken from those on Zoom and YouTube.

If you care to watch via YouTube, please use the following link:

https://youtu.be/AEthjg2k718

Feel free to share this message with everyone you know.

I hope all of you, your family and friends are doing well!

Very best, Harley