[TYPES/announce] A seminar talk on Excel Meeting LAMBDA

Harley D. Eades III harley.eades at gmail.com
Tue May 4 17:24:17 EDT 2021

Hi, everyone.

On Friday, May 7, 2021 between 9am and 10am EDT (1pm - 2pm UTC), Andy
Gordon will be giving a presentation as part of the CS Colloquium Series at
Augusta University.

Presentation details can be found here:

https://the-au-forml-lab.github.io/colloquium_talks/Gordon.html

Andy will be giving us a sneak peak at the latest addition of LAMBDA to
Excel! It's going to be super interesting!

These talks are open to the general public via Zoom and Youtube.  I'll be
live streaming it on Youtube. If you are interested in attending the Zoom
meeting please RSVP with me before the talk.

Questions will be taken from those on Zoom and YouTube.

If you care to watch via YouTube, please use the following link:

https://youtu.be/7tFq-9Zvk3M

Feel free to share this message with everyone you know.

I hope all of you, your family and friends are doing well!

Very best, Harley