[TYPES/announce] Agda Implementors' Meeting XXXIV: Call for talks and participation

Jesper Cockx Jesper at sikanda.be
Sat May 8 06:44:58 EDT 2021

The thirty-fourth Agda Implementors' Meeting will take place online from
Monday 2021-06-07 to Saturday 2021-06-12. The meeting will be organized in
a similar way to AIM XXXIII, but the program is spread over a single week
instead of two. See the wiki for details:

    https://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/Main/AIMXXXIV
<https://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/Main/AIMXXXIII>

You can register by editing the wiki page and adding your name.
Alternatively, you can register by sending me an email with your name,
affiliation, and time zone. Please also send me an email if you would like
to give a talk, preferably before 2021-05-31.

Best regards,
Jesper Cockx