[TYPES/announce] Full-time teaching faculty position at Illinois Tech (Chicago)

Stefan Muller smuller2 at iit.edu
Tue May 18 16:16:15 EDT 2021

TLDR: We're hiring full-time teaching faculty to start this fall, and PL
is an area of particular interest. Feel free to contact me with any
questions, or apply here: https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/18562

--

The Department of Computer Science at the Illinois Institute of
Technology invites applications for full-time, non-tenure-track teaching

Candidates must have an M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science or a closely
related field. The successful candidate will have experience and
demonstrated excellence in teaching and developing instructional
materials in computer science. We seek an individual who has a genuine
interest in teaching and curriculum development and dedication to
student success.

The department offers Bachelor of Science, Master of Science,
Professional Master, and Ph.D. degrees; and has approximately 1000
students. The department offers courses at the Main campus that is
located within 10 minutes of downtown Chicago.

Illinois Institute of Technology is an EEO/AA/Title VI/Title IX/Section
504/ADA/ADEA employer committed to enhancing equity, inclusion and
diversity within its community. It actively seeks applications from all
individuals regardless of race, color, sex, marital status, religion,
creed, national origin, disability, age, military or veteran status,
sexual orientation, and/or gender identity and expression. All qualified
applicants will receive equal consideration for employment.

--
Stefan Muller
Gladwin Development Chair Assistant Professor