[TYPES/announce] Two postdoc positions on next-generation fuzzing techniques

Alastair Donaldson alastair.donaldson at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Jul 13 08:57:34 EDT 2021

Dear all

At Imperial College London we are looking to hire two postdoctoral Research
Associates to work on techniques for next-generation fuzzing, including
applying methods that have shown success in randomized testing of
programming language implementations more generally. We will also consider
pre-doctoral candidates.

Please see here for full details - I'd be grateful if you could spread the
word to interested candidates:

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/jobs/description/ENG01757/research-assistantassociate-automated-fuzz-testing-research-x2

If you're interested then do feel free to contact me in advance of applying
with informal enquiries.

Many thanks

Ally