[TYPES/announce] Workshop on Type-Driven Development (TyDe 21 @ ICFP) Call for Participation

Dominic Orchard dom.orchard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 16:04:26 EDT 2021

We have an exciting lineup of papers and extended abstracts at TyDe 2021
this year,co-located with ICFP 2021 and scheduled for August 22nd. Details
of the programme can be found here:
https://icfp21.sigplan.org/home/TyDe-2021#program

Our programme includes a keynote from Wen Kokke on "Integrating Agda with
SMT-LIB - An incomplete list of pits I feel in".

Participation is online and you can register as part of the ICFP
registration:
https://icfp21.sigplan.org/attending/Registration

This year the registration price is modest ($75 for ACM members or free for
ACM students) and there is even a discount option of $10 for those who do
not have a source of external funding, to further enable wide
participation. Early registration rates end August 7th (after which the
price goes up slightly).

We do hope you will join us.

Dominic Orchard and Josh Ko
TyDe 2021 chairs