[TYPES/announce] FMTea (Formal Methods Teaching) Tutorial series starting soon!

Luigia Petre Luigia.Petre at abo.fi
Fri Aug 20 05:20:47 EDT 2021

Dear all,

In the FME Teaching Committee we are launching a new tutorial series, planned to be held monthly. The idea is to increase the awareness and sharing of tools and techniques used for teaching formal methods. The tutorial will be held online via zoom. We will record (whenever the speaker agrees) these presentations and collect them on the FME Teaching Committee website: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://fme-teaching.github.io__;!!IBzWLUs!BUOXqdJRwq8YlIn8lyoZ3ygltDFj3E9SkoaUN0ciUnrk-qsb-s24vbmJIJfkBiqbTWvfknuzD1ijZA$ .

[https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://fme-teaching.github.io/media/logo_hub96a365879c5829aace43d4a4da98a91_104111_300x300_fit_lanczos_2.png__;!!IBzWLUs!BUOXqdJRwq8YlIn8lyoZ3ygltDFj3E9SkoaUN0ciUnrk-qsb-s24vbmJIJfkBiqbTWvfknt0oRxAwg$ ]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://fme-teaching.github.io/__;!!IBzWLUs!BUOXqdJRwq8YlIn8lyoZ3ygltDFj3E9SkoaUN0ciUnrk-qsb-s24vbmJIJfkBiqbTWvfknsCOx_19Q$ >

Formal Methods Teaching Committee<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://fme-teaching.github.io/__;!!IBzWLUs!BUOXqdJRwq8YlIn8lyoZ3ygltDFj3E9SkoaUN0ciUnrk-qsb-s24vbmJIJfkBiqbTWvfknsCOx_19Q$ >
fme-teaching.github.io
The aim of the FME Teaching Committee is to support a worldwide improvement in learning formal methods, mainly by teaching but also via self-learning.

We are very happy to announce the first speaker in the series: Prof Sandrine Blazy, University of Rennes 1, France, https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://people.irisa.fr/Sandrine.Blazy/__;!!IBzWLUs!BUOXqdJRwq8YlIn8lyoZ3ygltDFj3E9SkoaUN0ciUnrk-qsb-s24vbmJIJfkBiqbTWvfknt3Kjkgzg$ , who will talk about using the Why3 tool for deductive program verification.

This tutorial will take place on September 24, at 3pm CET. The zoom coordinates are below. The online event is planned to take about one hour, give or take.

Everyone welcome!!

With best regards,

Luigia Petre

on behalf of the FME Teaching Committee

Luigia Petre is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: FMTea Tutorial Series

Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://aboakademi.zoom.us/j/64254430116__;!!IBzWLUs!BUOXqdJRwq8YlIn8lyoZ3ygltDFj3E9SkoaUN0ciUnrk-qsb-s24vbmJIJfkBiqbTWvfkntlAquyow$

Meeting ID: 642 5443 0116

Join by SIP