[TYPES/announce] Seminar talk on Adjoint Reactive GUI Programming

Harley D. Eades III harley.eades at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 11:05:13 EDT 2021

On Friday, Sept. 10, 2021 between 1pm and 2pm EST (6pm - 7pm UTC),  Dr.
Neel Krishnaswami will be giving a presentation as part of the
CS Colloquium Series at Augusta University.

Presentation details can be found here:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://the-au-forml-lab.github.io/colloquium_talks/Krishnaswami.html__;!!IBzWLUs!GbuPXwwuPPS0w2loQ9fWXVZ8GvCLelb4EmYFuzzMG6H9ioeQIcNa6Gl1b4d_dgrVtakN8YRB0mR8Kw$

Neel will be telling us about his super interesting work on reactive
programming and adjoints!

These talks are open to the general public via Zoom and Youtube.  I'll be
live streaming it on Youtube. If you are interested in attending the Zoom
meeting please RSVP with me before the talk.

Note that this semester we are using a new Zoom account and so the access
link is different from past semesters so please RSVP.

Questions will be taken from those on Zoom and YouTube.

If you care to watch via YouTube, please use the following link:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://youtu.be/Jp5DsOXs6fE__;!!IBzWLUs!GbuPXwwuPPS0w2loQ9fWXVZ8GvCLelb4EmYFuzzMG6H9ioeQIcNa6Gl1b4d_dgrVtakN8YQOdxfpYw$

Feel free to share this message with everyone you know.

I hope all of you, your family and friends are doing well!

Best,
Harley