[TYPES/announce] 2 assistant professor positions (OU Netherlands)

Hugo hugo.jonker at ou.nl
Fri Oct 29 10:20:06 EDT 2021

Dear colleagues,

The CS department of the OU has two open positions for assistant
professors. We're looking for academics with a passion for teaching. One
position concerns a more generic profile, the other is focused on AI:

-
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.academictransfer.com/nl/305867/universitair-docent-informatica/__;!!IBzWLUs!HaEABZDxQJ19aKgAOfE8JAcNLGYmlnc4S9Ak5FAk7lCK7_lTBKYf0PhhgylCdtF6Nj3PRJvNhrf97Q$
-
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.academictransfer.com/nl/305874/assistant-professor-artificial-intelligence/__;!!IBzWLUs!HaEABZDxQJ19aKgAOfE8JAcNLGYmlnc4S9Ak5FAk7lCK7_lTBKYf0PhhgylCdtF6Nj3PRJv-CKgZ9A$

We appreciate you forwarding this to potential candidates; I'm happy to
answer informal queries, should you have any.

Kind regards,

Hugo.

--
dr. ir. Hugo Jonker