[TYPES/announce] PhD position on Quantitative Semantics at INESC-TEC and University of Minho.

Renato Neves nevrenato at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 13:34:56 EST 2021

We [2] have available a PhD studentship on the topic of quantitative
semantics for hybrid programming [1].

The position will involve (extensions of) lambda-calculus and category
theory. We will also work with bits and pieces of topology and
probability theory. But don't worry if you're unfamiliar with some of
these topics -- most important is that you're eager to learn!

* Starting date

The starting date is preferably 1st April 2022.